This document sets out our complaints policy. If you are a User of DIRTYMINDS MEDIA, this Complaints Policy forms part of your agreement with us.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US : DIRTYMINDS MEDIA is operated by DIRTYMINDS MEDIA SLR. We are a company registered in Italy.
INTERPRETATION : In this Complaints Policy, defined terms have the same meanings given to them in the Terms & Conditions .
WHO CAN USE THIS COMPLAINTS POLICY? Whether or not you are a User of DIRTYMINDS MEDIA, you can use this Complaints Policy to alert us to any complaint which you have relating to DIRTYMINDS MEDIA.
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT? If you have a complaint about DIRTYMINDS MEDIA (including any complaint about Content appearing on DIRTYMINDS MEDIA), please send your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, address, contact details, a description of your complaint and, if your complaint relates to Content, the URL for the Content to which your complaint relates.
HOW WE WILL DEAL WITH YOUR COMPLAINT? Following receipt of your complaint under section 5 above:
- we will take such steps as we consider to be appropriate to investigate your complaint within 7 business days;
- if we require further information or documents from you, we will contact you to let you know;
- we will in good faith take such actions as we consider appropriate to deal with your complaint’s issue.
- If you have complained about Content that appears on DIRTYMINDS MEDIA and we are satisfied that the Content is unlawful, we will act quickly to remove such Content.
- If you have complained about Content that appears on DIRTYMINDS MEDIA and we are not satisfied that the Content is unlawful, we will notify you within 7 business days. If you wish to appeal our decision, you may request that the matter be resolved by a neutral third party.
- UNJUSTIFIED OR ABUSIVE COMPLAINTS : If you are a User of DIRTYMINDS MEDIA, you warrant (which means you make a legally enforceable promise) that you will not make any complaint under this Complaints Policy that is wholly unjustified, abusive, or made in bad faith. If we determine that you have breached this warranty, we may suspend or terminate your User account.
If you have been depicted in any content and would like to appeal removal of such content, please notify us by sending an email here
If there should there be a disagreement regarding an appeal, we will allow the disagreement to be resolved by a neutral body.